Practical support including food, accommodation advice, English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) classes and opportunities to socialise and meet other asylum seekers.
Home Crawford House, Upper Warwick, Toxteth, Liverpool L8 8DN home
Crawford House offers a range of ESOL qualifications which will be accredited by the Home Office from March 2012.
Crawford House also offers
- Social Enterprise and community project support
- Help with ICT and key skills
- Support for Literacy, Numeracy & ICT (for non English speaking recent arrivals to the area)
- Employability Skills Development
- Motivational and Confidence building programme,
- Advice and support for entrepreneurship and support for people undertaking work experience and voluntary placements.