Legal advice, pastoral and medical care, counselling and other forms of advice for asylum seekers.
Home 4th Floor, 35 Bold Street, Liverpool L1 4DN home
Merseyside Refugee Support Network (MRSN) offers a range of practical, case by case help to asylum seekers including:
- Initial advice and guidance, day to day information and signposting services
- Employment skills development and job-search
- ESOL classes
- Benefits and housing advocacy and signposting
- Signposting to health and immigration advisers
- MRSN also spearheads a city wide network of organisations which work with asylum seekers and organise network meetings.
MRSN ‘s sister organisation, Merseyside Network for Change (MNfC) offers opportunities for community empowerment as well helping people from BME / asylum and refugee backgrounds who want to set up an organisation. Opening Hours: Please contact for further details – closed on Mondays.